Skin tag and mole removal at Downtown City Spa
Moles are skin growths made up of cells that produce color (pigment). A mole can appear anywhere on the skin, alone or in groups. They are usually brown in color . Most moles are harmless and don’t cause pain or other symptoms unless you rub them or they bump against something.
Skin tags are small, soft pieces of skin that stick out on a thin stem. They most often appear on the neck, armpits, upper trunk, and body folds. The cause of skin tags is not known. They are harmless.
Why do we remove it?
Most moles and skin tags don’t require treatment. But sometimes people want to remove them for cosmetic reasons or because they cause discomfort when they rub against clothing or get caught in jewelry.
How do we remove it ?
We Burn it off. An electric current passes through a wire that becomes hot and is used to burn off the upper layers of the skin. You may need more than one treatment to remove a mole. Skin tags are removed by burning through the narrow stem that attaches them to the skin. The heat helps prevent bleeding.
Pay via Paypal:
Mole Removal Prices:
Small removal $45 ea
Package of 3 (small): $120
Medium removal (each) $89 ea
Large removal: $120 – $150*
Face mole: $150 and up
*Depends on the size and quality of the mole
After the Mole Removal Care
- After the procedure, you need to keep wound clean.
- Clean the wound once or twice daily with either water or diluted hydrogen peroxide.
- After cleaning the wound, apply our Rx: ointment or Neosporin
- These steps are repeated until the wound is healed and the scab fall off by itself.
Misconceptions about healing
- Some people think that wounds need to be open to the air and that this helps healing. Several studies have disproved this and found significantly quicker healing with bandages and ointment.
- Similarly, vitamin E has been found to slow healing rather than accelerate it, and scars may be worse with vitamin E placed directly on wounds than without it.